This Training Module covers the 7 Principles that the regulation is based on and the 6 Lawful Basis under which data can be processed. Not having a Lawful Basis for processing data means that the data is processed unlawfully, and this carries the heaviest fines. This Module is suitable for staff working at Senior and Mid Management level, Line Managers, HR, IT, Risk and Data Governance, to assist in the management of Personal Data. If you are new to GDPR we would recommend taking Module 0 – “GDPR Essentials” before taking this module. This Course can also be used for GDPR Refresher Training.
- The overarching principle “Accountability”
- The Principles in details
- The Principles in practise
- The 6 Lawful Basis – Article 6 & 9
- How to select the correct Lawful Basis
- How to document the Lawful Basis
Once completed you will have an understanding on how to apply the 7 Principles in practise and a grasp on how to apply the lawful basis to your data within your work/business environment.